This is our general information, that is appropriate most years. For 2020, please see the updated COVID-1p Information on our home page.
Splash-N-Dash is a unique race for individuals and teams, designed for the fit and almost fit. The race combines swimming, cycling, kayaking, and running throughout the historic city of Prineville, Oregon. We generally host over 30 teams and 200+ athletes each year. We are excited to offer four different race day options:
- the original Splash-N-Dash quadrathlon (for teams or individuals)
- a triathlon (for teams or individuals)
- a duathlon(for teams or individuals)
- the John Marsh Memorial 5k Race (for individuals)
- Teams can be made up of up to FOUR (4) people and NO more, unless cleared by meet official.
- Average age of team members must be rounded off.
- Example: Average age is 30.3 so you enter 30 & under category.
- Example: Average age is 30.6 so you enter over 30 category.
- Teams will be disqualified for age falsification.
- There are 42 starting slots for this years race.
- Starting order will be assigned as registrations are received.
First Wave STARTS AT 8:00 a.m.!
John Marsh Memorial 5k (wave one)
Splash-n-Dash and Virtual 5k Awards will be posted to social media after July 8.
For more info, contact:
Ernie Brooks: 541-350-3405
Larry Smith: 541-633-3052