Splash-N-Dash is a unique race for individuals and teams, designed for the fit and almost fit. The race combines swimming, cycling, boating, and running throughout the historic city of Prineville, Oregon. Approximately 25 teams and 150+ competitors finished in 2016 and more are expected in 2017. This year, we are excited to offer four different race day options:
- the original Splash-N-Dash quadrathlon (for teams or individuals)
- a triathlon (for teams or individuals)
- a duathlon(for teams or individuals)
- an individual 5k race
- Teams can be made up of up to FOUR (4) people and NO more, unless cleared by meet official.
- Average age of team members must be rounded off.
- Example: Average age is 30.3 so you enter 30 & under category.
- Example: Average age is 30.6 so you enter over 30 category.
- Teams will be disqualified for age falsification.
- There are 42 starting slots for this years race.
- Starting order will be assigned as registrations are received.
First Wave STARTS AT 8:00 a.m.!
Awards will be announced at the Park around noon.
Results will be published in the Central Oregonian.
For more info, contact:
Larry Smith: 541-633-3052
Ernie Brooks: 541-350-3405